5 Reasons to Shop Local & Small-Business Saturday!
Join us in Old Town Clovis on Small Business Saturday
(November 28th, the Saturday after Thanksgiving)
- Reduce the environmental impact. Local, small business often carry more local products, take up less land than a big-brand store and cause less traffic and air pollution.
- Stand out. Unique businesses means a distinctive community.
- Strengthen your local economy. The money you spend at a small, local business returns around 3x more money to your local economy than money spent at a big-name store.
- Invest in community. Not only does buying local build relationships and unite the community, but it also invests in the future because local business owners are usually here to stay and quite involved in the community’s future.
- Help give back. Locally-owned businesses donate about double the amount that big businesses do.
Small Business Saturday is a great opportunity to go holiday shopping and also support and better your community. Not only are you more likely to find a specialized, non-generic gift, but you are also helping better your community for the greater good. Just simply by shopping locally you have become a part of something bigger than yourself!
Other OTC Updates
An Enchanted Evening for Everyone!
One Enchanted Evening is Old Town’s most anticipated event of the Holiday Season! Held the ...
Glorious Junk Days October 15th
Glorious Junk Days takes place in Old Town Clovis along Pollasky Avenue from 8am to 4pm. Glorious ...
Fall 2017 Wine Walk this weekend!
The Fall Wine Walk, one of our favorite events, will be held this weekend, Saturday, October 7, ...