5 Reasons to Shop Local & Small-Business Saturday!
Join us in Old Town Clovis on Small Business Saturday
(November 28th, the Saturday after Thanksgiving)
- Reduce the environmental impact. Local, small business often carry more local products, take up less land than a big-brand store and cause less traffic and air pollution.
- Stand out. Unique businesses means a distinctive community.
- Strengthen your local economy. The money you spend at a small, local business returns around 3x more money to your local economy than money spent at a big-name store.
- Invest in community. Not only does buying local build relationships and unite the community, but it also invests in the future because local business owners are usually here to stay and quite involved in the community’s future.
- Help give back. Locally-owned businesses donate about double the amount that big businesses do.
Small Business Saturday is a great opportunity to go holiday shopping and also support and better your community. Not only are you more likely to find a specialized, non-generic gift, but you are also helping better your community for the greater good. Just simply by shopping locally you have become a part of something bigger than yourself!
Other OTC Updates
De Young Properties and Old Town Clovis Design Home
Opportunities to partner with a local business come to us every once in a while and this venture we ...
Realty Concepts Comes to Old Town
Old Town Clovis welcomes the new Realty Concepts high-rise building to town! This building has been ...
Craft Beer Crawl this Sunday!
Hot August Daze . . . that perhaps should be the name of our August 27th Craft Beer Crawl! ...