5 Reasons to Shop Local & Small-Business Saturday!
Join us in Old Town Clovis on Small Business Saturday
(November 28th, the Saturday after Thanksgiving)
- Reduce the environmental impact. Local, small business often carry more local products, take up less land than a big-brand store and cause less traffic and air pollution.
- Stand out. Unique businesses means a distinctive community.
- Strengthen your local economy. The money you spend at a small, local business returns around 3x more money to your local economy than money spent at a big-name store.
- Invest in community. Not only does buying local build relationships and unite the community, but it also invests in the future because local business owners are usually here to stay and quite involved in the community’s future.
- Help give back. Locally-owned businesses donate about double the amount that big businesses do.
Small Business Saturday is a great opportunity to go holiday shopping and also support and better your community. Not only are you more likely to find a specialized, non-generic gift, but you are also helping better your community for the greater good. Just simply by shopping locally you have become a part of something bigger than yourself!
Other OTC Updates
Pole Vaulting in Old Town this Friday
This Friday, July 21st, 2017, marks the 23rd Annual Pole Vault Championships in Old Town ...
Spring Wine Walk in Old Town, May 6th, 2017
The Spring Wine Walk, one of our most beloved events, will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 ...
Second Annual Car Show a great success!
The second annual Old Town Clovis Car Show Sunday April 23, 2017 was a colorful event! People came ...