Holiday happenings in Old Town
November 13, 2014 | Categories: Holiday Happenings |
There’s lots going on in Old Town Clovis during the months of November and December. Be sure not to miss any of our fun-filled events!
- November 20th kicks off the Season with One Enchanted Evening, 5 pm to 8 pm on Pollasky.
- November 29th through December 21st, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm catch a horse drawn carriage ride through the streets of Old Town.
- November 29th is Small Business Saturday. Be sure to Eat, Shop, Spend and Enjoy LOCAL! Many businesses offer no sales tax on this day!
- December 6th, 6:30 pm, is the Clovis Children’s Electric Christmas Parade. Each December, Valley residents look forward to this event, which ushers in the holiday season with a parade featuring a spectacular display of holiday cheer alive with thousands of local children, adults, animals and floats, all blanketed in a blizzard of lights.
- December 6th is also the Old Town Clovis Open House from 10 am to 5 pm.
- December 8th is the annual Christmas Tree Lighting at 6:30 pm at Clovis City Hall, 1033 Fifth Street. This annual event is always an exciting evening full of merriment as Santa arrives by trolley, delighting children and families. He quickly becomes the center of attention as he and the Mayor light the giant Christmas tree. The air will be full of Holiday carols courtesy of the Clovis High School and Clark Intermediate School Choirs. Refreshments will be served. Bring your entire family and enjoy the magic of this special time of year. Be sure to bring your camera for a picture of Santa!
- December 13th at 12:00pm is the Senior Center Holiday Luncheon. Enjoy a traditional Holiday Dinner with all the trimmings and expect raffle prizes, entertainment and a visit from Old Saint Nick. Free admission, while supplies last.
Other OTC Updates
Carriage rides and more!
It’s our favorite time of year here in Old Town. It might still be 60 degrees, but ...
6 Reasons to Shop Local & Small-Business Saturday!
Join us in Old Town Clovis on Small Business Saturday (November 25th, the Saturday after ...
An Enchanted Evening for Everyone!
One Enchanted Evening is Old Town’s most anticipated event of the Holiday Season! Held the ...