Holiday happenings in Old Town
November 13, 2014 | Categories: Holiday Happenings |
There’s lots going on in Old Town Clovis during the months of November and December. Be sure not to miss any of our fun-filled events!
- November 20th kicks off the Season with One Enchanted Evening, 5 pm to 8 pm on Pollasky.
- November 29th through December 21st, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm catch a horse drawn carriage ride through the streets of Old Town.
- November 29th is Small Business Saturday. Be sure to Eat, Shop, Spend and Enjoy LOCAL! Many businesses offer no sales tax on this day!
- December 6th, 6:30 pm, is the Clovis Children’s Electric Christmas Parade. Each December, Valley residents look forward to this event, which ushers in the holiday season with a parade featuring a spectacular display of holiday cheer alive with thousands of local children, adults, animals and floats, all blanketed in a blizzard of lights.
- December 6th is also the Old Town Clovis Open House from 10 am to 5 pm.
- December 8th is the annual Christmas Tree Lighting at 6:30 pm at Clovis City Hall, 1033 Fifth Street. This annual event is always an exciting evening full of merriment as Santa arrives by trolley, delighting children and families. He quickly becomes the center of attention as he and the Mayor light the giant Christmas tree. The air will be full of Holiday carols courtesy of the Clovis High School and Clark Intermediate School Choirs. Refreshments will be served. Bring your entire family and enjoy the magic of this special time of year. Be sure to bring your camera for a picture of Santa!
- December 13th at 12:00pm is the Senior Center Holiday Luncheon. Enjoy a traditional Holiday Dinner with all the trimmings and expect raffle prizes, entertainment and a visit from Old Saint Nick. Free admission, while supplies last.
Other OTC Updates
Spring Wine Walk in Old Town, May 6th, 2017
The Spring Wine Walk, one of our most beloved events, will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 ...
Second Annual Car Show a great success!
The second annual Old Town Clovis Car Show Sunday April 23, 2017 was a colorful event! People came ...
ArtHop Revamp and Call to Artists
Old Town Clovis is in the process of recruiting artists for our newly revamped ArtHop! Starting up ...