Old Town Clovis Home Brew Competition
Coming up on April 19, 2015 we are holding our first Craft Beer Crawl in Old Town Clovis. One of the most exciting parts of that event will be a Home Brew Competition.
Participants for this event must be amateurs 21 years or orlder and a U.S. Resident. This is a BJCP/AHA Sanctioned Competition. Please go to www.bjcp.org for rules on homemade beer recipes.
- Fee – $5 for one entry or $10 for 2 or more entries (limit one entry per person per BJCP subclass but no overall limit)
- Each entry to consist of two (2) 12-16 oz. bottles filled
- Bottles and bottle caps must be clean and free of all labels or identifying marks of any kind
- All entries must be listed by the BJCP style and subcategories ONLY except in specialty categories where a description of the entry may be included to assist in judging. See full descriptions .
Entries can be delivered to Bencomo’s Home Brew Supply or the Business Organization of Old Town (B.O.O.T.) office BEGINNING APRIL 1ST on the following days and times;
Bencomo’s Homebrew Supply
OPEN Monday-Saturday – 10am-5pm
234 West Olive
Fresno, CA 93728
OPEN Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm
456 Clovis Avenue, Suite 2
Clovis, CA 93612
- Entry’s must score a minimum of 30 points on a 50 point scale to receive an award
- Prizes awarded to Best of Show and 1st, 2nd, 3rd Places in each category
- Cash prizes (TBD by number of entries)
- Craft beer/brewery swag
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON ENTERING:
1. Fill out and submit entry form NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2015
2. Calculate entry fee ($5 for one entry or $10 for 2 or more entries)
3. Mail entry fee (OTC Home Brew Competition/B.O.O.T./ P.O. BOX 1548/Clovis, CA 93613) or drop off entry fee with beer submission (addresses above for Bencomo’s and B.O.O.T.) Cash, check or money order ONLY
4. Fill out bottle ID forms, print and attach to bottles
5. All entry fees and beers must be at Bencomo’s or B.O.O.T. NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2015
6. Judging will take place on April 18, 2015 and winners will be announced on April 19, 2015 in Old Town Clovis during the Craft Beer Crawl
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Chargin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-304-3919.
Other OTC Updates
Spring Wine Walk in Old Town, May 6th, 2017
The Spring Wine Walk, one of our most beloved events, will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 ...
Second Annual Car Show a great success!
The second annual Old Town Clovis Car Show Sunday April 23, 2017 was a colorful event! People came ...
ArtHop Revamp and Call to Artists
Old Town Clovis is in the process of recruiting artists for our newly revamped ArtHop! Starting up ...